Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Ultimate form of Flattery!


I really don't know what to say except that this illustration done by the gorgeous and talented Edie Pop over at Factory Mom has me dancing and singing the day away! LALALALALALALAAAAAA! If you haven't checked her out already you simply must!  She has a love of color and patterns apparent in her creations, a free and playful spirit seen in her self portraits, and a sense of humor that everyone needs to master this game of life! Thank you so much my dear, Peetee and I are honored!!!!

I swear I want this tattooed on me, NOW!

14 comments:

Trees said...

Wow! This illustration is just AMAZING!! I love it:)

Lucy Nation said...

I love Edie. She did a great job. Rainbow Brite inspired too:)

Dolly Cool Clare said...

This is fab and so you! :)

VainGlorySinner said...

Wow! What a great portrait of you! She has your hair perfected and your trademark bright leggings and bootie combo! So cute! xxx

Miss Simmonds Says said...

get it! it's amazing! xxxx

Perdita said...

I love that it has Rainbow Brite in there with you, adorable pic!

pastcaring said...

Saw this post, it's amazing! And no less than you deserve, oh gorgeous Queen of Colour! xxxx

Heather said...

Awesome!! HA love it :D so cool your a cartoon now!! ~Love Heather

Melanie said...

Now you really are a fabulous cartoon character!

Helga! said...

OMG OMG it's FABULOUS!!!!
How incredible! that Edie,she's frigging amazeballs!XXX

LUCEWOMAN said...

It's you, we love you, so we love this!
Excellent - colourful, fun, beautiful and a bit magic too.

Lucy x

edie pop said...

Thank you my darling!!
I'm so flattered that you are flattered!!
Thanks to all these amazing ladies for their nice comments!
It's such a honour that you post my illustration and I'm glad that it perfectly matches your blog's colors!
Lovexxx

La Dama said...

Oh amor the illustration is perfectly you. and I love all the Rainbow Brite monos.
Edie has such a fabulous talent.
Besos

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

How amazing - I absolutely love it!!